How to Reset Jacob Jensen Chronograph Dials
- Pull the crown out all the way (middle).
- Push both A (top) and B (bottom) buttons at the same time until the large gold second hand spins all the way around. This will allow you to reset the second hands in “adjust mode".
- Push the top A button several times to see which second hand is being controlled. There are three that you can adjust: the large gold second hand, the small bronze one in the lower middle circle and the silver one in the top left circle.
- Use the bottom B button to switch between the three. Once you have the one selected that you need to adjust, use the top A button to set. You can push the A button several times to move stop by stop or if you hold it down it will spin faster. Once you have reset the second hand to 12 you can push the B button to move onto the next dial that needs to be adjusted. **Just a side note** sometimes if too much time has passed between setting the dials and making adjustments with the A and B buttons you will find that none of the buttons will do anything. You will need to hold down both the A and B buttons at the same time again to get back into “adjust” mode to continue.
- Once all are set, you can push the crown back in all the way.
- To test you can let the watch run, then push the top A button to start the second hands. Push the top A button again to stop. Then push the bottom B button to watch the second hands reset to their proper start position.