New! Frank Lloyd Wright Taliesin Lamps

The original conception of the Taliesin Lamps was in 1933, when Frank Lloyd Wright converted the existing gymnasium of his Hillside Home School, located in Spring Green, Wisconsin, into a theater. In 1952, when the theater was rebuilt following a fire, Wright modified the design of the original fixtures for use in the dining room, attaching them to the oak beam overhead. He found their soft indirect light so pleasing that he had a standing floor lamp of the same design fabricated for use in Taliesin, his Wisconsin home. Shown below are Taliesin table and floor lamps in cherry. Each lamp is also available in walnut. Shown below are Taliesin table and floor lamps in cherry. Each lamp is also available in walnut.  Click to view all options for the Taliesin lamps...